41. Could Disappointing Sales End Up Killing Apple's iPhone X?
42. Shh! Apple's Always-On HomePod Can Be Muted for Privacy
43. On Heels of Tax Bill Savings, Apple Touts $30B U.S. Investment Plan
44. Tim Cook Says iPhone Users Can Turn Off Throttling -- Soon
45. Apple, Google Employee Shuttle Buses Attacked
46. Apple Supplier Workers: Grueling Conditions, Toxic Hazards
47. With More Cash at Home, Will Mergers in the U.S. Heat Up?
48. Another Security Flaw Hits macOS High Sierra
49. Lawmaker Confronts Apple About iPhone Slowdown
50. France Probes Apple for 'Planned Obsolescence' of iPhones
51. Back to 1983: Apple Lisa Source Code To Be Made Public
52. Apple Crippling Old iPhones: Apology Won't Stop Lawsuits
53. Apple Hit with Sanctions in Qualcomm Antitrust Case
54. Why Is Apple Slowing Down Older iPhones?
55. Qualcomm Seeks Partial Ban on iPhone X, Apple Countersues
56. Dangerous Bug Puts Apple MacOS High Sierra Devices at Risk
57. Arriving Today, Apple's iPhone X Earns Solid Reviews
58. Latest iPhone X Developments Ahead of this Week's Release
59. Is Apple's iPhone X Doomed To Fail?
60. Pay with Google Fights for Bigger Slice of the Apple Pay Pie